- Church Chair Comparison
Church Chair Comparison
Is Really This!!
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE MYTH
(Hercules even requires assembly - up to 14 screws)
HERCULES CHURCH CHAIR
1. Each Hercules church chair REQUIRES ASSEMBLY!
2. Each chair requires 6 wood screws to attach the back (2 people to complete). Over torquing screws will cause them to strip. Because of the hand assembly, your church chair backs will often vary in height - creating uneven rows.
3. 20 gauge adjustable ganging device on each side of chair. 2 screws on each side to facilitate adjustment.
4. Metal book racks also require assembly. 4 screws are required. Once installed, chair will not stack.
5. Total number of screws to complete assembly is 14!
6. Average total assembly time per Hercules church chair, with a minimum of 3 people is 7 to 10 minutes per chair, for about 6 to 9 chairs per hour. An order of 200 church chairs will take a team of 3 at least 22 hours to build!
7. Hercules' ganging device is a flat metal stamping of 20 gauge (.0359-inch) very thin metal which easily bends and which is screwed in place. Our ganging devices are 6 gauge (.2" diameter) solid steel rod which is 6 times the thickness of the Hercules ganging device, and is welded in place.
8. If assembled as directed, the Hercules' cutaway lumbar support position is too low for most parishioners' backs. It presses into the seated person's upper buttocks rather than the lower back, causing discomfort vs. aiding comfort.
CLASSROOM ESSENTIALS CHURCH CHAIR Our padded church chairs are unequalled in quality and price. You will not find chairs for your church of equal quality, with the same comfort, features and ease of installation, as our church chairs. Please carefully compare the features of our church chair to any other church seating that you are considering, to determine the best value for your dollar. No matter who you purchase from, the features listed below should be built into ANY church chairs to ensure long term value and comfort for your congregation.
1. Our church chairs are delivered to you FULLY ASSEMBLED.
2. Frames for our church chairs are 16 gauge steel.
3. 4-inch think padded waterfall-shaped seat, using 2lb. 100% virgin polyurethane foam, no fillers.
4. Seat and back are connected to frame using T-NUT construction - much stronger than wood screws.
5. Back height is a full 35-1/2 inches - compared to only 33" for the Hercules church chair.
6. Welded ganging devices using 6 gauge steel - pre-installed and included with every church chair.
7. Optional bookrack with communion cup holder snaps easily into place (stacks 8 to 10 high).
8. Sturdy plywood base for seats and backs.
9. Foam meets California flame retardant specification CA117.
10. Fabric durability - 200,000 double rubs (based on the industry standard "Wyzenbeek Test").
11. Textured powder coat finish, better resists scratching vs. a non-textured finish.
12. LIFETIME WARRANTY on frame failure due to broken welds.
13. Safety tested to 800 lbs. (20-1/2"wide church chair) and 600 lbs. (18-1/2" wide church chair).