All returns must be pre-authorized and comply with the following:
1. Products must be free of damage.
2. Products must be packaged in original boxes, shrink wrapped and palletized, the same as they
were when you received them.
3. You are responsible for paying the cost of freight on all returned products.
4. There is a normal 25% restocking fee (unless otherwise advised).
5. In many cases we absorb all or part of the cost for outgoing freight. Be advised that the
full cost of the original outbound freight cost will be deducted from your refund should you decide to return product. We would apprise you of this amount in advance of your return.
6. The cost of freight for replacement product will be charged in full.
7. In the event that an order is cancelled before shipment, a 10% cancellation fee
will be assessed from the total cost of the order. This covers the initial order processing, inventory preparation, and order cancellation.
Please fill out our return form below or call us at: 770-479-7671
or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org